Thursday, December 6, 2007

Long Time No See!!!

Well, I guess that's what my blog page must be telling me as i sign into it after a hiatus of.... err... 3 months or so?? Well, just that I had been too lazy enough to blog down each and every bit of a million things that have been happening in my life since then...

lets see...

Made the major career move... joined in actrec as a research fellow... shifted to Kharghar temporarily...
bought a new cam.. a panasonic fz8... great cam.. havent tried it much though!!
Fell ill a couple of times... and it was bad...
started living a loner's life... started missing home made food... not for long though! ;)
Took the fag... as Gum ka saathi Rum, Akelepan ka saathi Dum !! Not an addict though :P
Really missed watching the movies... suffered from major withdrawal symptoms of not being able to watch movies for 30 Rs at Movietime (10 am shows!!) -- Read: An acute and insatiable desire to have popcorn and thumbs up at 11 am !! :O
Took to guitaring... just a few lessons and I was on top of the world!!
Took to jogging... I dont believe I actually used to jog approx 5kms everyday... not since the past 2 weeks that I have been home...
Used my brains... lol... Research really needs it you see!! Had to perform a major sweeping operation inside the skull... loads of corners still need to be cleaned up.. :)
Stopped trekking!!! :( :( Not for long though... have found many new pals at ACTREC having similar interests... Dec treks are on.. still, after 8 consecutive sunday outings in June-July-Aug has really given me the blues...
Applications!! Oh.. that should had been the first thing on the list... mera future ispe depend karta hai yaar!! since the past 2 weeks im running around the doors of various departmental offices of my college for LORs, Transcripts, attestations etc... Just been to Nashik yesterday and back for the attestation stuff... Thanx to the typical GSite trait of procrastinating till the very end... Finally its gonna get over (Fingers crossed) by this coming Monday...
Realized that all the Government/BMC officials are real jackasses and whores!! Even though You are swearing on their mothers in ur brains, you are licking their arses and calling a chapraasi "Sir" !!! :O
But that has its own benefit u see... yesterday calling the security official "SIR" at the MUHS gate got me a free ride of about 40 kms in an AC Scorpio from the university till Nashik station... and saved me precious time and hundreds of bucks!! As my friend Nishant says, You are not going to see his face ever in ur life, and if your work is getting done, whats the harm?? Get rid of your fucking ego!!

I have taken to watching plays... dunno why.. but just... they are more appealing to me that crappy movies screened in the theatres...
Been addicted to Facebook and ... Scrabble!! I remember the first time I'd beaten dearest Amrita (a pro) at a game , sitting in that Java Grind cafe, that led to events that really turned my life over the past year or so...
Havent spent so much time with my friends ever in the past 6-7 years that I have done in the past 3 months... Swajit, Amit, Rahul and others from the broken down "Falcons" have been amazing friends and company... I'm actually enjoying being single now... Thanx Swajit for all the fag-outs and the crappy movies for which u have been with me...

Being single... hmmm... I have been without a date for 7 freaking months!!!!! :O
Last date sometime in April... well just that I cant find the right girl... or the right girl doesnt find me good enough ! ;) Well, I guess Im just waiting for a person like me... but I think Swajit is right in saying that I should take my chances and date the wrong person!! I mean, not from the wrong sex...


Yippee!! Im off cricket (one day) for good!! Not cuz of T20 (That is a piece of shit... cant even call it cricket... its a joke)... cuz of my kharghar place that doesnt have tv... :D
Sadly and unfortunately, for the same reason Im missing out on Football and Champions league action !! :(

I have started cooking... and getting up early... trying to adapt myself to the new lifestyle that awaits me next year!! (Fingers crossed again)

I have shed a few kilos... again thanx to Kharghar :) Its good to feel fit again...

Wow!! I have suddenly realized that as I am typing this blog, it has been exactly one year since I had broken up!! Yes... the blues still strike me!!... *sob sob*... ok... washed away!! :D

4 comments:

Darshita said...

PLZ PLZ refer my blog wrt to ur post.....

Anonymous said...

wow your camera is really good! now I'm thinking of buying the same one...how much did it cost?

Heartfelt Words :) said...

1 yr since u broke up n 7 months without a date!! Ahemm...

Heartfelt Words :) said...

n oh yes! Calling the Chaprasi a "Sir" had a gr8 time dong tat in coll!!! will sure miss all that!